Monday, March 12, 2012

Daylight Saving, As If

I rather hate "spring forward" aka the start of Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Waking up to realize it's an hour later than you thought is irritating (it's late, but I didn't actually get to sleep in!), & changing the clocks is annoying. I just feel off for a few days, rather like having jet lag, except there was no exciting trip to have recently enjoyed. Feh.

What I'm wearing:
Red turtleneck sweater, unknown brand | Black & white plaid skirt, H&M | Black studded belt, Macy's | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Red heeled ankle boots, Aerosoles | Black glass bead necklace with red Murano glass pendant, made by me | Square pewter earrings, made by a local artist | Silver & garnet poison ring, eBay | Sephora Doe-Eyed Felt-Tip black eyeliner | Sephora Artist red lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment