Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CorpGoth Is Back in the Office

For a little bit this year, at least. Yep, my company finally called me back in for the last full week before the holiday shutdown. Glad to be back to semi-normal, even if each workday is interrupted by a trip to the hospital for radiation treatment.

Those, btw, are going quite smoothly. Very easy & fast, a piece of cake compared to chemo. Only annoyance is that they are done every day, five times a week (weekends & Christmas, New Year's Day, & Martin Luther King Jr. Day off), for 33 treatments. No side effects yet, although towards the end I'm told I can expect a sunburn-like effect in the treated area. Again, nothing as bad as chemo, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

What I'm wearing:
Black & white striped knit jacket, Marshall's
Black long-sleeve T-shirt, Old Navy
Black skirt, NY & Company
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Black & white ankle-strap pumps, Ross
Gunmetal hoop earrings, random accessory store

No comments:

Post a Comment