Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tigger Goes Goth

On one day of my recent trip to DisneyLand, I wore this subtly Tigger-inspired outfit. The idea came from DisneyBound, a Tumblr with lots of outfit ideas that are inspired by or reminiscent of Disney characters without actually being costumes. This is ideal for adults because the theme park discourages adults from attending in actual costumes (they let little kids do it), & of course I love dressing up.

While Tiger is far & away my favorite Disney character, the several DisneyBound suggested outfits were all too, um, bright for me. I gave it a gothic twist. Too bad I didn't get a picture that day with Tigger himself!

What I'm wearing:
Black T-shirt, Old Navy | Black knit military-style jacket, Macy's | Brown, black, & white Ikat/tiger-print knit skirt, Kohl's | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black suede ankle boots, Walking Company | Animal-print infinity scarf, random accessory store


No comments:

Post a Comment