Monday, June 16, 2014

CorpGoth Status Report: My Little Cubicle

This month's theme is Desk Decor. Since I started a new job a few months ago, I've been slowly decorating my tiny workspace. There isn't much to it -- just a slightly open cubicle area with a computer, phone, filing cabinet, & whiteboard. The walls aren't full height, so I don't have a lot of space to post artwork.

But since I spend 40 hours a week there, I need to customize my work space somehow. I brought in a selection of framed photos of my husband & me (including a wedding photo), friends at costumed events, & my dear little kitties. For practicality with a little pizazz, I have a black coffee cup etched with a big skull & the words "Carpe Java," plus a refillable water bottle.



What does your office, cubicle, desk, or work space look like? How have you decorated it? Post on your blog, add the Status Report code, then share the link in comments below, any time this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment