Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sophistique Noir Monthly Theme: Black & White

What a great theme Victorian Kitty chose for this month! Who doesn't love the combo of black & white? And naturally, it comes down to stripes, because I have a ton of 'em in my wardrobe. I wish I had more black & white damask or other prints, but the stripes are overwhelming. But I did get to mix in my very favorite sweater in a black & white floral.

What kind of black & white do you wear?

What I'm wearing: Black & white floral sweater, White House Black Market | Black long-sleeve T-shirt, Old Navy | Black & white stripe skirt White House Black Market | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black patent pumps, unknown brand | Black beaded cameo necklace, random accessory store | Black & white stripe bead earrings, Kohl's


No comments:

Post a Comment