Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Five: Heaven and Hell

Would you sell your soul to the devil and what for?
A job that lets me work from home two days per week and has a decent measure of creativity.

Who do you think will be the first five people you meet in heaven?
My father, my three grandparents who are no longer living, and my childhood dog (where I to believe in heaven and die today).

Is life more fair to some then others?
Yes. In some ways, both in general ways (like, the ice cream runs out right as you walk up to the truck) and in ways the create privilege (racial, gender, class).

Do you think some people are just born unhappy?
Yes, but I also believe in chemical imbalances.

If you could have a magical power, what would it be?
Smite people with lasers from my eyes.






Questions culled from The Friday Five on LiveJournal.

What I'm wearing: Black & grey stripe sweater, Target | Black trousers, Target | Black skull scarf, gift from my husband | Skull earrings, random accessory store | Black boots, Aerosoles

No comments:

Post a Comment