Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Love Lipstick

I freakin' love lipstick. It can be pretty, sexy, exotic, refined, hardcore, mysterious, elegant, outrageous, all kinds of things, and just with a couple of easy swipes.

Whether $5 at the drugstore or $30 at Sephora, it's a bargain considering how much bang it packs.

So many colors and effects, all drawing attention to the part of you through which your brain is most obvious: your mouth. I make my words carry extra weight by underlining them and giving them an exclamation point with lipstick.

Do you wear lipstick?

What I'm wearing: Red turtleneck sweater, Macy's | Black & white stripe sweater, White House Black Market | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black patent pumps, unknown brand | Black & white beaded necklace & matching earrigns, made by me | Red lipstick, Makeup Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment