Monday, March 30, 2015

Three Positive Things for Monday

Spread the love -- write out three positive things right now. No judging, don't think too hard about it...

For me

1. My husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this weekend! We had a wonderful time together, just what we wanted.

2. Our three kittens turned nine months old, but they're still just little adorable babies.

3. I got a great manicure and pedicure (first one of spring/summer season) after this photo.

What's up with you?

What I'm wearing: Black knit military-style jacket, Macy's | Black T-shirt, Target | Black embellished skirt, thrift-store w/additions by me | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black boots, Aldo | Silver key necklace, gift from my husband | Silver-grey skull earrings, Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment